Pages

Thursday, December 7, 2023

Happy Dance - Happy Dance - SUNSHINE

There was sunshine to be had today! It's surprising how just a little bit of sunshine can cheer me up no end. There was a lovely sunrise today and the beavers were out doing their thing. I sat for a while, just watching, enjoying. 

The rest of the day was a mixture of household things and such. Not all that exciting. It's coming to the end of the week and I'm not as far along as I had hoped to be. I now only have a week left. The good thing is that, although next week might be crazy busy and a little stressful, once I get to daughter's I will be able to relax. I can get things done so that the family here can have a good Christmas. 

Phone photos from my walk today. These were all taken by the beaver lodge. It is certainly getting really big!











Hopefully back tomorrow!


6 comments:

  1. Yay! Sunshine! You sound much happier! I hope there will be many more sunny days for you! That beaver lodge is huge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunshine does me the world of good. I'm hoping there will be lots of sunny days in Minnesota. It's really cold there, but they have more sun than my part of Michigan.

      The Beaver lodge is getting really big!

      Delete
  2. My goodness, they have been very busy, haven't they?
    How lovely to have sunshine again. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really busy! There have been a few of them about in the last few days. Love the sunshine!

      Delete
  3. Those beavers are making their mark on the trees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so busy right now! Probably taking advantage of the milder weather. The lake hasn't frozen over yet so they are still able to get around.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.