Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Mid-Week - Lighthouse and Beaver and Busy!

Well, it's certainly getting down to the last minute before I leave here. I am... well, sort of anxious, sort of stressed, sort of pleased with how things are going. Presents are (almost) done and (almost) wrapped. I've (almost) decided what I'm taking craft/photo/book wise, just started with the clothes. I'm a last-minute packer so that part isn't bothering me. I think I'm planning on taking clothes for a week to ten days and then repeat. It won't give me much variety, but hey, I won't be going anywhere fancy, there is a washer and dryer and I want warm and comfy. At this point I'm more worried about how everything is going to fit into the car - yikes! Wouldn't be so bad without the Christmas stuff. We'll see. 

I have sorted through the windy lighthouse photos - so here's a couple 






I really like seeing the surfers out. They are a far braver bunch than me lol. 

On another note, the beavers on my walk have been busy. I sorted out some photos from last week. This is one I took last week. 



I'll - hopefully - be back tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. Stunning photos of the lighthouse(s) - and the waves.
    The beaver is very cute. Is it their busiest time of year?

    You're doing well. I guess some anxiety is normal but I'm sure everything will pan out and I agree - warm and comfortable is the big thing.
    Stay chilled :-) . xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks.

      I think Autumn and Spring are their busiest times. They are so lovely to watch. I'm going to miss them. I'm sure everything will be alright, just my anxiety rearing its ugly head.

      Delete
  2. Those surfers must be totally crazy!
    Lovely photos and a good close up of the beaver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are out in all weathers! Most of them look really young. Perhaps they don't feel the cold as much lol.

      Sometimes the beavers come really, really close. There are a couple who don't seem afraid though I sit on one of their downed trees and am quite still.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you are (almost) ready for Christmas and going to your daughters! I, too, am almost ready with my gifts - got most of them ordered and I still have a few to make. Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just about done. Glad you are almost finished. I haven't made a lot this year. The time has really flown by!

      Delete
  4. The light house photographs are wonderful, especially the first, and I love the beaver.
    It's very inconvenient of your daughter to have her baby at such a busy time of year, but all will be well:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Lol about the baby. I told her she should have planned to give birth in the summer or spring migration. I am really looking forward to meeting granddaughter. There will be some interesting times ahead!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.