Pages

Monday, December 11, 2023

Quick Monday Catch-up

I meant to write a halfway decent blog post today, but I'm sitting her falling asleep already so I think it's time to tumble into bed. Had a busy day and have a busy few days ahead. I got quite a bit done today so that's a plus! It's been grey and horrible the last couple of days. We did manage to get to the lakeshore yesterday. It was raining when we arrived. 

Through the car window



I did manage to get out for a quick walk along the beach. It was pretty windy and there were waves at the lighthouse. I'll post a couple of photos on tomorrow's post - still looking through them.

Busy day tomorrow - I've got a haircut, errands to run, wrapping to do. Hopefully things are winding down. 

Hope everyone is well. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll be relieved once you finally get to your daughter's home. Just a brief respite and then it will be all hands to the pump once the little one arrives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's what I'm trying to keep in focus. Once I'm there it will all be out of my hands. I'm really thankful she wants me there - and SIL is on board!

      Delete
  2. I liked the photo of the lighthouse through the raindrops on the car window!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks! For a while I thought that was one of the few I was going to take lol

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.