Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Almost Forgot the Day!

 I was going to post that it was Tuesday but remembered at the last second that it was Wednesday and changed the title lol. I only remembered because I talked with Mum and I always do that on Wednesdays. She was a little more cheery today as she had gone into town - shops reopened - and had a walk around. I think it did her good just to do that. She said she didn't encounter any queues (at least outside the shops) and didn't stay too long, but it was out. She has been to the shops with my sister, but I suppose it's different when you can get out and just walk. 

I was pleased today to have some photos delivered for a project I'm working on. I had thought I had enough, but couldn't find some of them and didn't have enough of others. I'm pretty pleased with how quickly they arrived. 

I also finished these cross stitch cards that I'll be sending to my Mum and sisters. I hope they make them smile a little. 



3 comments:

  1. Oh, those cards with the masked Santa and company look great! Definitely 2020! Glad to hear that your mum sounded more cheerful, today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon the cards are beautiful, made with love what could be better? Glad your Mum has picked up a little it is hard been so far away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is lovely to be out and about after being stuck in. I'm sure it did your Mum the world of good.
    Love the cards.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.