Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Yes, I bought the PJs

 Lol. Was trying to think of a title for my post - not feeling that creative in the evenings as I've been quite tired. Anyway, I did buy the pajamas. I had thought about telling husband that I would like them for a present but then I realised he would have no idea where they were and it would probably be better if I just bought them for myself. So that's what I did. They look so comfy and warm! I shall wash them tomorrow and probably wear them tomorrow evening. They look like something that will be nice just to put on and curl up in my chair. 

It was frosty cold this morning. On my morning walk the whole field at the nature park was covered with a thick white frost. It was so beautiful. It was actually sunny this morning too. 


Because it was cold there weren't too many people around. Just the kind of morning I love! I could just stand there and enjoy the beauty of the morning. 

4 comments:

  1. Good for you.
    And, again, a stunning photograph!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you bought yourself the PJs! And look at that frosty landscape! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Pj's sound lovely and cosy and just what you are going to need if the weather is turning really cold. Crisp, clear, frosty day are a real treat aren't they. That blue sky would lift anyone's spirits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, new PJs are always a pleasure. Now get the colouring set you saw as well!

    Love the photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.