Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Things That Made Me Smile

 I thought I'd share a couple of things that made me smile recently. Just silly things, but all this year I've been taking a photo-a-day of Phone Photos - Things That Make Me Smile. I can't actually believe that I've almost completed the year and kept up! I usually struggle at things like that. 

I love hedgehogs. I saw this today at the store and it made me smile. I should have probably got it but I didn't. That doesn't mean I won't be giving in at some point. Looking at it again I'm not sure it's the cutest hedgehog but when I passed it by it did make me smile!

I think if I do see these pjs again I shall by buying them. They looked so fluffy and warm and the owl made me smile. Sigh. I probably should have got them. They weren't an unreasonable price. 


Seeing this Christmas wreath on a public bench just made me smile. 

So there it is - random things that have made me smile recently. I think we all should look for those little things that make you smile!


4 comments:

  1. Love this post! Go back to the store and get those PJs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos and they made me smile too so thank you for spreading some cheer.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made me smile too. I particularly love the wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need those PJs. Go on, treat yourself xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.