Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Well... it happened again!

 Ack.  I've been so tired lately I keep forgetting to post.  This will be a quick one as I'm getting ready for bed soon.  The days seem to be passing really quickly even though I'm spending more of them at home.  I think it may just be the time of year! The woods seem really quiet in my walks.  I think when it's so cold everything is hunkering down for the day.  I was really surprised to see a chipmunk in my garden yesterday! I threw it a couple of peanuts.  I'm not sure if it was one of the ones who visited in the summer.  It wasn't scared of me but it didn't come close enough to take the peanuts out of my hand.

Photo today - a card I made for daughter's upcoming birthday. 



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! The gnome I made last year. I thought it was time for him to make an appearance lol

      Delete
  2. That card is pretty, I bet you daughter will be delighted with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Silly little chipmunk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe it was out! Not sure what it was thinking.

      Delete
  4. It's the exact opposite here ... the days seem to be dragging for me! It's good you can still get out for your walks and I'm envious of you seeing a chipmunk close up. Did you take any photos?

    Love the card you've made for your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fed the chipmunk but it was a little shy so I didn't bother with photos. It was quite cold outside too so I just nipped out to make sure it got the peanuts before squirrels did.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.