Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

December 1st

 Wow. Already. This year is almost over - yeah! I must admit that I'll be glad to see it go. I'm hoping, even if 2021 does start off rough, it will end up better. That's all we can hope for, right? Something better. 

I was thinking about posting every day this month but it was almost an epic fail when I almost went to bed without posting! Ack. That just about sums me up. I seem to be forgetting a lot of stuff. My mind seems to be darting around like crazy and I have trouble focusing.

The foot issue - so, so. It's okay once I get moving but it's pretty stiff if I sit down for a while. In the morning - ouch - it's quite painful until I get moving. I'm not sure what I did. It's not getting any worse, thankfully, but not really that much better either. Sigh. It seems that every winter something is stiff. This year I thought it was going to be my wrist - it's been sore too - but I'm thinking it might be my foot or maybe both. Lol. I guess it's one of the benefits of getting older. 

December. What is it going to bring? What plans do I have? I'm actually a little up in the air about all of it. I'm not even sure what, if any, celebration we'll have this year. I'm such a downer sometimes.

Okay. How about this? I will try to post each day, but I won't beat myself up if I don't. Each time I do post I'll make sure to post something that I'm happy about or that makes me smile or that I'm thankful for. 

Day 1 - I am happy that the sun was shining today. It might have been cold, but it was lovely to see the sun!

Something holiday-ish. I'm not sure if I posted this photo last year, but hey, it's 12 months ago so if I did I'm hoping nobody remembers lol. 


A bit of an experiment. We don't have our tree up yet but I'm looking forward to trying this again! 


5 comments:

  1. It's not been the best of years, has it? I think I've learnt a lot about making the best in whatever the situation is.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've a feeling this month will go by very very quickly! I do hope your foot will be better, soon. Looking forward to reading your daily posts - if you decide to do so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that forgetting stuff I was told is "menopause mind" - I had/have it too - yes, it was sunny yesterday! Today, I'm thankful for that as well. No snow that is sticking around yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What you're describing with your foot sounds very much like arthritis.

    I'm looking forward to reading your December posts 😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. With the vaccine for Covid now in sight I am starting to be a little more hopeful for next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.