Pages

Monday, December 7, 2020

Monday

Quick one today. I almost forgot again. I was just getting ready to shut my computer down for the night when I remembered that I had been meaning to post. It was a pretty grey day this morning while I was out for my walk but of course it brightened up later after I got home! Today was an in-house day - some tidying and jobs and crafting Christmas projects. Tomorrow is a shopping day. I shall be picking up some things for son as he wasn't able to get out and do his food shopping this week as he's been working all the time. 

Photo today is of the crows that come to the garden. There are five in total. They have taken to making lots of noise at which point I will go out and put peanuts on the feeding table that they will then come and take. I find them quite interesting birds. 



2 comments:

  1. What a great photo of the crows! Sounds like you had a productive day, today. I'm so happy you remembered to do a post today! I am really enjoying reading your daily posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They evidently have you well trained! :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.