Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Always at the Last Minute

 I almost forgot again lol. I had actually opened my page earlier in the day and of course, being the procrastinator that I am, I put it off for later. It wasn't until I'd already turned off my computer, checked the doors were locked, turned off the lights and was heading for the bathroom that I remembered. Sigh. I will do better tomorrow.

Thanks for the comments on the cards yesterday. I actually enjoyed stitching these ones. I have to decide my next project now. I do have loads of patterns, fabrics and floss so it's just a matter of picking one out.

Today was...well, I'm glad it's over. I had a dentist appointment today. Anybody who has been reading a while knows how much I love those lol. It was with a different dentist so I was quite worried. It was a little painful (tooth was sensitive under the temporary crown) and apparently my gum was a little swollen. It's done now though and I don't have to go back until March. Hooray! I'm so glad it's behind me. 

Well, I am actually going to go to bed now so I can be up bright and early to go for a walk. 

Today's photo - before I went to the dentist I stopped at a couple of shops. In one I came across this lovely display of colouring books and goodies. They made me smile as I immediately thought how much I would have loved getting one of these when I was a child. There are lots of presents I don't remember but I always remember how Father Christmas would bring me new pens and colouring books. It's funny how seeing something like this just brings back good memories. No, I didn't buy one though I was sorely tempted lol. 



4 comments:

  1. I would have been tempted too - Like you, I always got a new set of cratons (no felt tips when I was young) and lots of plain paper, clean on both sides.
    I'm glad the dentist went OK - I bet you feel great now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the dental appointment is behind you and you don't have to go back until March! I'd say go ahead and get yourself a coloring book for Christmas! Why not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have bought one of those books - colouring is so therapeutic. I spend a lot of my childhood doing just that!

    Well done on the dental visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would buy one too if I were you, wrap it up and open it on Christmas Day. A present to yourself as a reminder of happy childhood memories. Loved the cards you made and wrote about in your previous post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.