Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Thoughtful Day

 We had to drop some stuff off to my son this morning so we took a (very cold) walk along the beach. Brrr... Tomorrow I will be getting out my long underwear if we're walking along the beach. It's time I think. I Skyped with Mum and had a lovely chat.

Today was the day my online camera club had a virtual meeting. Had it been in-person I would not have been able to attend as it would have been in England! I participated a bit but I was busy until later in the evening (UK time) so only hopped in a little. It was interesting and got me thinking quite a lot. One of the things we were to do was to look back on the year. I'd rather forget about it to be honest, but I had forgotten that there were good times too. We also had to look back on our photography year. I must admit the projects I had planned on doing weren't done. My Big Project for the year was going to be documenting the erosion on several beaches that we (used to) visit regularly. Due to the virus that ended up not happening. I did walk almost every day (during the week) at my local nature preserve and it was interesting to look back on the year. I have started to put together a project of sorts regarding that. I had forgotten how many nice photos I had taken. Certainly an interesting day. I'm still processing it. 

Here is a collage of some of my favourite deer photos I have taken at Asylum Lake. It's been lovely watching them throughout the year. Tomorrow is about looking forward. 



6 comments:

  1. Those pictures of the deer are lovely! You take such great photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a stunning collage. Super photos, thanks for sharing them.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant deer photos. You are a very talented photographer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.