Pages

Monday, December 14, 2020

Ooops I Missed a Day

 I missed a post yesterday. I'm not going to put myself down or give up completely. I'm going to chalk it up to a forgotten day and keep posting. I did forget. Completely! I thought about it several times when I was looking at my computer but honestly I had other things on my mind. 

We decided to go out in the morning. It was dull and grey here but we drove up north and got to see a little snow. What a difference a bit of the white stuff makes to the scenery! It was cold but we had a little walk. There were people out and about, all bundled up for the cold. The roads weren't snow-covered, a little dusting in places. It was actually quite a fun day out. We drove back down the lakeshore on the way home to drop some things off at son's place. 

When we got home I finished my Mum's calendar, got it all packaged up and filled out the custom's form. It is all ready to be posted this morning. I was so intent on getting it done that I forgot to take photos of it! I'm not going to unpack it now lol. I hope she likes it. I took more photos than I remembered. I thought I was going to struggle finding photos of the kids this year but I did okay.

Photo today - hardy fisherman braving the waters of Lake Michigan despite the snow! I can't imagine how cold this must have been! That is dedication to what you like to do!




3 comments:

  1. Is that man insane? I wouldn't even leave the house in the kind of weather you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, just looking at the photo is making me feel cold. A great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness, I thought ice fishing was bad enough! But, those fishermen are standing in the water!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.