Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Still Wrapping...Done Shopping

 I have finished shopping though I haven't finished wrapping. I have been procrastinating. That is nothing new. I don't like wrapping. I don't have the patience for it. As a result I've been putting it off and now I'm out of time. I love the thought of giving people gifts that I've chosen, but the wrapping is something else. I don't have any choice though - it has to be done!

I can't believe the day is almost here! I'm not sure we're going to open our presents on Christmas Day. Son is working that day (no rest for newspapers!) but he does have Boxing Day (26th) off so he is coming up that day and we might just wait for him. If we end up not doing anything for the actual day I might (weather permitting) go for a walk or just spend time in my craft room cleaning up the bomb that seems to have hit it!

I went for a walk first thing. This was the first day I walked with my friend since she broke her leg (thought it was her ankle). She is mending well, but still has a foot brace. She drove to the park and we walked around. It was nice to have a chat and catch up. It wasn't very bright, but it was dry. We're supposed to meet again in the morning. I hope she doesn't overdo it!

I chatted with Mum. She hadn't turned on the radio today or seen the news so she didn't know that Suffolk is going into tier 4 on Saturday. She actually had her hair cut yesterday so she was glad she got it in before the changes. I don't think she's too worried about the shops as she has been staying out of them. I think it will be a disappointment that she will be stuck inside again. Sigh.

Photo today - a bit of the holidays. 




3 comments:

  1. Sharon, if you don't like wrapping gifts, would gift bags work? I enjoy wrapping gifts, but, lately, I seem to just bag them up, most of the time! Much quicker and easier! Hope you have a lovely Christmas no matter when you choose to open gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that too! This year I made a lot of them. Wrapping was so easy peasy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been good weather for walking. I like the arrangements

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.