Pages

Friday, December 11, 2020

Thanks

 I just wanted to say thank you for all the lovely comments. I really appreciate them. I am especially thankful for those who comment on my photos. Your comments keep me going when I'm feeling down on myself. I read all the comments though I sometimes fall behind on replying to them. 

Today was a blah sort of day most of the day. I get so stuck on routine sometimes that anything that messes with the routine rocks me off kilter for the whole day. Usually every morning (during the week) I go for a walk at Asylum Lake. I couldn't go today. Husband had taken my car in to have the back brakes replaced.  It was really silly of me but it upset my whole day even though it was a planned event! The afternoon went better. I got a couple of projects finished. This weekend I am hoping to get up the tree so I can at least take some photos of it. I am quite looking forward to seeing some of the ornaments that had been tucked away last year (that I had wanted to keep out).

It's supposed to rain all day tomorrow so I think that a walk is off the books for tomorrow too! I shall get out. Husband and I have decided to run some errands if the weather forecasters get it right and it is raining. Sunday is supposed to be dry. Just north of us the rain is supposed to actually be snow so we might go looking for snow photos on Sunday.

What are your plans for the weekend? Do you get upset by a change in routine? Or are you a go-with-the-flow type of person? 

Just a fun photo that I did last year (it might have even made it into the blog). I was experimenting with the tree and zooming in. 




10 comments:

  1. It's not so much changes in routine but if I have planned something and it doesn't happen, that unsettles me. What a fun photo - how did you do it? Just take as you were zooming.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think - if I remember correctly - I just zoomed in and out really quickly. I'm going to try it again this year so I shall let you know!

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry the change to your routine upset your day. I am not that set with routines - it is actually very difficult for me to establish any routines! Your photograph reminds me of travelling at a high rate of speed through a lit tunnel! Enjoy your weekend! I am planning to put up my Christmas decorations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have decorations out but that's as far as they got! Hope your weekend is relaxing.

      Delete
  3. I like to have routine but am okay about changing it if I decide I want to do something else. If my routine has to change in response to something or someone else, then I'm not always as good at coping with the change.

    I do like your zoom photo. I tried some of those a few years ago but didn't do as well as you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be a lot better about adapting. I am going to strive to break out of the routines a little as it is quite upsetting and unproductive.

      Delete
  4. Although I do prefer to stick to a routine I am able to go with the flow without much bother. Love the photo, very artistic maybe you could share how you do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be a lot more adaptable. I'm going to try the photo again this year so I shall let you know. As I remember it I just zoomed in really fast.

      Delete
  5. I dislike change in routine too. My husband is the worst at disrupting it lol. I always enjoy your photos. You have a lot of talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ack - mine does that sometimes and he doesn't understand when it upsets me. Thank you for the kind comments!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.