Pages

Friday, December 25, 2020

Happy Christmas!

 I hope everyone has an enjoyable day. It's going to be really quiet here. We actually won't be opening any gifts until tomorrow as that is when son (our only visitor) will be coming for the day. He has to work today. We went for a lovely, cold but snowy walk this morning to start off the day. Later we shall be dropping off some food and gifts. It will certainly be very different but that's okay. It will be nice to have an afternoon of doing...well, nothing, maybe some reading or some crafting. I might even (gasp!) catch up on some housework. 

Thank you all so much for reading and supporting my blog. There are several regulars who comment and have helped me get through this past year - not just with their comments, but by reading their blogs too. 


7 comments:

  1. My friend isn't having her Christmas until tomorrow either as two of her daughters are working today (NHS). I hope you enjoy your delayed celebration. Merry Christmas Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy tomorrow.We havn’t seen any family today but we have What’s apps and zoom but not the same but this year it is as it is.I have had lots of lovely presents ,things to do,things to read ,goodies to eat etc.I have been spoiled rotten.
    Let’s hope hope that this time next year we are with our families and 2020 will be a distant memory(says she with fingers crossed).
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and for tomorrow too. XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Christmas, Sharon. May your Christmas be filled with joy and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon. You have Christmas to look forward tomorrow. Ours is well underway and Tony has to go into work tomorrow. He's on standby and already has a call for tomorrow. Have a lovely day tomorrow. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tomorrow is not today (it is here, anyway) so Happy Christmas Day to you - have a wonderful time.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss all the bloggers, I don't know why they don't write anymore. I do enjoy reading yours and several other regulars. Connecting on he blogs did help me this year as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.