Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Back to Normal

Today was the first day since Christmas that son was back to work. It was quiet in the house. The day started with rain. I didn't take a walk. I got up later than normal as I spent half the night on the sofa and the other half not being able to sleep. I finally got back to sleep around 5.15am so turned the alarm off and slept until after 7am. Once awake, I got some errands done and then came home and got started on the housework. I did get all the things done on the daily list I had made and started on what I wanted to get done by the end of the week. I also got my meal planning done and a list of things I need for my food shop tomorrow. I made a list for things to be done tomorrow. It felt good to have everything checked off the list for the day. I feel as though I actually accomplished something. 

While I was out I did have a little look around and found this pen set irresistible. I don't generally see many things that are Edith Holden style and the price wasn't too bad $5.99 so I used a little of the money I got for Christmas and treated myself. 






I shall keep them with my notebook to write my lists! 

The weather looks to be a little better tomorrow. There might - fingers crossed - even be some sunshine. I shall hopefully be out early and take a nice walk and some photos. 

Back tomorrow. 
 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a very good day and accomplished quite a bit! Lists do help, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a beautiful pen and that set is gorgeous. I was thinking of treating myself to a good pen only the other day and now I'm tempted all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really lovely. I do like the Edwardian Lady merchandise and I still have the original books somewhere. Gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pen set. I might like making and keeping lists if I wrote with a pen like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.