Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2023

Sunday Adventures

Still grey. We did have a few snow showers today so at least there was a tiny bit of colour around. We did get out for a drive and a quick walk along the beach. It wasn't the greatest day out but at least we managed to get out. 

I came home and got Ebay packages ready for shipping tomorrow. I've been trying to work on my meal plan and becoming a little uninspired. I'm going to get it done tomorrow so I can go to the shops on Tuesday. Tomorrow will consist of something that is entirely in the cupboards and/or freezer. I think I have at least Monday taken care of. I got another post added for my photography project. Not sure it will be done by the end of January, but I am making progress and it will get finished!

Tomorrow I will get up in the morning and go for my walk. It looks to be another grey day, but I shall get out anyway. There is a tiny bit of snow on the ground. 

This week I am going to try to fill up the box I have started for the charity shop. It's halfway there, but my goal is to fill it up so it can leave the house. I've got one more food cupboard to sort and then I'm going to keep working on the freezers. We have a small one with our fridge and a separate chest freezer. The goal is to have them both cleaned out. As some point I'd like to be able to turn off the big one and just use the smaller freezer. Another reason I have to stick to making meal plans! 

A couple of phone photos from our day out today - looking for reflections






4 comments:

  1. Those are both lovely photos; I especially liked the second one!
    I'm glad you were able to get out and go for a drive and a walk. Sounds like you've a busy week planned! Hope the week goes well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have big plans but it's just getting things going that's the problem

      Delete
  2. Do you decide on a theme before you go out for your walks or just photograph whatever catches your eye? The reflection photos are beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday, it was a matter of what caught my eye. The second one was taken on an impromptu stop - pull over - I like that reflection! Sometimes I plan, but the weather has been so horrible it's a matter of finding something that works with the dull skies.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.