Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Today dawned dull, grey and gloomy. On the bright side, it wasn't raining this morning so I managed to get out for a walk. It wasn't the greatest walk, but I did see another Blue Heron, unusual at Asylum Lake this time of year and a pair of trumpeter swans - definitely migrating through as they don't live at Asylum Lake. 

After my walk I had to go to the shops to pick up a couple of forgotten items. I really needed washing up liquid. I had even used up my emergency bottle lol. I did manage to get out of there without picking up a whole bunch of items. I did end up with a couple of things not on my list - they were on sale and I shall use them for the meal plan next week. Speaking of food, I managed to sort out another cupboard. Sigh. The less said, the better. I also got my household chores done for the day. I packaged up another five items sold and shall drop them off at the Post Office tomorrow. I also have to drop off a return Amazon package. I needed more boxes to ship the lighthouses so ordered some. Opened them up today to find...bin liners (rubbish bags). Ack. My replacement boxes are supposed to come tomorrow and I have to drop these off to be returned. I did the return online and I hope they understood that I wouldn't be returning boxes only what they sent me. Sigh. We shall see. 

I worked some more on my Asylum Lake Project. I have Collages done for each month. These were some of my favourite photos each month. Next, I have to work on writing on the Photography blog. I thought I'd share my collages. I think they are best viewed if you click on them. Maybe. Lol
























Hopefully back tomorrow. It's going to be another grey day. Sigh. 



6 comments:

  1. Oh, your photos are so lovely! I especially liked a couple of them with the fawns and that one of the squirrel in what looks like a crabapple tree. You take some gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One mouthful at a time - that's how I do it too. It works!
    The photo montages are brilliant, thanks. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had air quality issues earlier this week and just dull gray and cold now. I crave sun. I'm enjoying your photo collages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Those are amazing. I like all of the photos, but the rainbow, the owl and oriole really stick out as favorites. Oh and the fawn... you should make this into a 2024 calendar and sell them! I think in your local area it would be a hit as well as on ebay, blog.....with maybe part proceeds going to a donation to Asylum Lake? People love to buy with purpose. I'd buy one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a cold grey day here. My son is on holiday in South Africa and keeps sending photos of beautiful scenery and blue skies.. I'm really jealous. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have some amazing photos here. It's difficult to choose a favourite but I do love the view in the 9th collage, the one with the rainbow. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.